Terms and conditions
- Ticket proof of purchase is required for admission to the event above.
- On-site toilets are available.
- EFTPOS facility available on premises
Videos and photos:
Films, photos, and videos produced during the event are the full property of the event organizer to use for promotional and advertising reasons.
Cancellations and refunds:
- No-shows are not refunded due to product sourcing and planning.
- If the patron cancels within 24 hours of any class or workshop, a refund will be given (less the booking platform fees).
- We require a minimum of 8 participants to hold a class or workshop.
- Please check your email at least 24 hours prior to the workshop if there have been any cancellations or reschedulings.
- There may be a need to cancel or reschedule the class, event, or workshop due to insufficient ticket sales.
- A refund will be given to patrons who cancel after 24 hours, less a 20% cancellation fee
Lifestyle Layne reserves the right to:
i) Rescheduled the event and notified the patron of the new date
If the dates are not suitable, offer a refund (less the booking platform fees)
ii) Offer another workshop for the same price
iii) The patron can choose one of the other workshops with a price difference and pay for the difference.
As a participant in any class, event, or workshop offered by Lifestyle Layne, you accept full responsibility for any injuries, damages, loss of physical property, or property loss you may suffer.
Wheelchair /Disability Access:
- The venue on the second level is not accessible by wheelchair.
- There is a wheelchair-accessible space for workshops, however this is a very limited area for events as it is suitable for only certain workshops, so please contact us prior to the event if you would like to inquire about wheelchair accessibility.
The workshop policy is accepted upon booking and payment.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could leave us a review after your workshop.