If you’ve always wanted to make beautiful bespoke bars of soaps, come and learn soap making from an expert in all-natural skincare! You will explore using sustainable, chemical-free ingredients to make your own soap bars that you can enjoy yourself or give as special, unique gifts.
Valerie Pearson, co-founder of Green Living Australia, will teach you all the secrets of how to make your very own melt and pour soap with chemical-free, non-toxic ingredients. Our aim is to empower you to make bath and body care products that are all-natural and sustainable.
Bring an empty one-litre milk carton with you, and you will use it as your mould as you create eight to ten bars of luxurious DIY soap. All of the equipment and ingredients you need to make your soap are supplied.
Want to book a private workshop for your group? Capalaba Creatives can offer a unique range of classes for small or larger groups. Book a workshop and unleash your creativity with friends or co-workers – it’s a great team building activity.
Soap making is a timeless art that you’ll enjoy for many years to come. After this workshop, you will have the option to purchase soap making kits so you can continue to make even more DIY soap at
Terms and conditions:
- Your ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
- There are toilet facilities on the premises.
- Products for sale in the retail store on the premises
- EFTPOS facility available on premises
Videos and photos:
Film, photo and video productions of the event are the full property of the event organizer to use in any way they deem appropriate for promotional purposes and for advertising.
Cancellations and refunds:
- There is no refund for no-shows due to product sourcing and planning.
- Any cancellation for any of the classes or workshops by the patron will be refunded.
- We require a minimum of six participants to hold a class or workshop.
- For any cancellations or rescheduling details, please check your email 24 hours before the workshop.
- There may be a need to cancel or reschedule the class, event, or workshop due to insufficient ticket sales.
Capalaba Creatives reserves the right to:
i) Reschedule the event to another date and notify the patron of the new date
ii) If the dates are not suitable, offer the patron a refund.
iii) Offer another workshop for the same price
iv) If the patron wishes to take part in another workshop with a price difference, they can pay the difference for the class/event or workshop.
In your participation in any class, event and workshop offered by Capalaba Creatives, you agree to take full responsibility for any injuries, damages, loss of physical property, and property loss which you may incur.
Wheelchair /Disability Access:
- There is no access for wheelchairs to the second level venue.
- A wheelchair-accessible area is available for our outdoor workshop area, which is a very limited area for events due to its limited time and suitability for certain workshops. If you wish to inquire about wheelchair accessibility, please contact us prior to the event for confirmation.
- No wheelchair or disability toilets on the premises.
By booking and making payment you agree to the workshop policy.