This culture produces a really thick, smooth textured yoghurt, with a more acidic flavour than the Mild Yoghurt Culture.
Makes a wonderful, great tasting yoghurt that you are sure to love. Tangy flavour is just right for adult palates.
Costing just a few cents per litre, this culture will save you heaps versus buying yoghurt from the shops.
This pure yoghurt culture is guaranteed to be alive. As soon as you add it to your milk it starts to grow and multiply.
- It consists of specifically selected strains of:
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Making your own yoghurt is very economical as the culture is highly concentrated, and each sachet will make up to 100 one litre batches of yoghurt!
- This culture contains NO Bifidus, and is therefore OK for the SCD™ diet.
- This yoghurt is an absolute winner if you like a tangy, more acidic yoghurt! The extra tang makes this an ideal yoghurt for cooking, where you want the flavour of the yoghurt to come through.
- Please note: The longer you leave this yoghurt incubating, before refrigeration, the more acidic it will be. Don’t forget it and leave it too long!
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer, and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
- Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO Free.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.
Country of Origin: Italy