Make great non-dairy yoghurt with this pure and natural culture. Making your own yoghurt with this culture is fun and easy. Remember non-dairy yoghurts do not thicken on their own but don’t worry, we have the solution! Add Smooth Gel to your order to get beautiful, thick, creamy results!
Makes a wonderful, great-tasting, dairy-free yoghurt that is suitable for vegans. Beautiful flavour and texture, perfect for the whole family.
Costing just pennies per litre, this culture will save you heaps versus buying non-dairy yoghurt from the shops.
Live Probiotic Bacteria
This pure yoghurt and probiotic culture is guaranteed to be alive. As soon as you add it to your milk it starts to grow and multiply.
- Highly concentrated, with no fillers added, so each packet makes up to 100 litres of your favourite non-dairy yoghurt.
- This culture is suitable for vegans.
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
- Free from dairy, gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO-Free.
- Consists of specifically selected strains of:
- streptococcus thermophilus and lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
- and probiotics Bifidobacterium unimalis ssp. lactis and lactobacillus acidophilus.
Follow the below links to our recipes.
- Soy Yoghurt (Better results with the addition of Smooth Gel)
- Coconut Yoghurt (Requires Smooth Gel)
- Almond Yoghurt (Requires Smooth Gel)
Please Note: Most non-dairy yoghurts require a thickener of some kind. We recommend Smooth Gel as it does not require heat to work, which protects your culture.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze-dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.
Country of Origin: Italy